My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Once Upon a Time X

Wow! Ten years for OuaT!!!





Art by Melissa Nucera)


“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

The Once Upon a Time X Challenge has a few rules:
Rule #1: Have fun.
Rule #2: HAVE FUN.
Rule #3: Don’t keep the fun to yourself, share it with us, please!
Rule #4: Do not be put off by the word “challenge”.

There are all kinds of options so please check out
Carl's sign-up post.



I have trouble "committing"  to things... but I would never not join Carl when he does  this challenge or his RIP challenge!  So, I commit to only one book (but have been known to read more.)

I may read a  book called Uprooted by Naomi Novik....(which I recently sent for)



.... Or I may go to an author I have read many times before Margaret Weis, along with Robert Krammes, and try this series ...



I do know a good time is always had by all when Carl Challenges us all to have a good read!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Yaaay, we're up and running. Interested to hear what you think of Uprooted if you get to it as I'm thinking of buying that one... lovely cover too. (Of course I don't buy books for their covers... *coughcough*)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

That must mean we have 'known' each other like 10 years, Pat! I recently acquired UPROOTED myself and really want to read it!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home