My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's the Hoppy Easter Bunny.. Hooray!

11 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

LOL! Love it... Hoppy Easter to you too, sis! Family all gone home, just us and our grandaughter now. 'Peace'.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Happy Easter, Pat!

2:56 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

CAth: ahhh peace and quiet. I hope you are over your cold too. (hint, did you go to the doc?)


Kelly: Hope you had a good one Kelly!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Happy Easter!

4:59 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Happy Easter to you too mama :) I loved this little animation. It put a big smile on my face. Thanks :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth: happy easter to you too nymeth!

chris: hope you had a great one Chris.. hugs

4:15 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Hope your Easter was relaxing one!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ha! Hoppy (belated) Easter to you as well. Very fun!

9:11 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...And A Belated One To You, Too, Pat....
LOVE this little 'cartoon'....!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Cute lol! Hope you had a Hoppy Easter too!

2:05 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Debi: it was quiet.. thank goodness

Carl: hope you and your family had a fun easter

Naomi: I love the character of Jerry on Boston Legal and he's always hopping lol lol

tink: Hope you had a great one!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home