My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dark Assassin

Dark Assassin by Anne Perry.

Publisher: Ballantine Books; William Monk Novels edition (February 26, 2006)
ASIN: B00HTJPK00
308 pages


 

Amazon Review:

This is another Victorian mystery by New York Times best selling author Anne Perry. In this novel, William Monk, the Thames River Police superintendent, sees a man and woman, on a bridge over the Thames, plunge to their death into the icy waters. Was it an accident, suicide or murder? This is what Monk must figure out.

I am still loving Monk and Hester and his life continues with some of the same "side kicks".   So far I have not read a bad "Monk Series" book by Anne Perry. I have a few more to read but will be mixing them up with some other books, because then when I go back to Monk and Hester it's like revisiting an old friend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Pat, that cover is absolutely gorgeous!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home