My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Girl in the Ice

Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza.

Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (April 24, 2018)
ISBN-10: 153871342X



Amazon Review:

Her eyes are wide open. Her lips parted as if to speak. Her dead body frozen in the ice . . . she is not the only one.

When a young boy discovers the body of a woman beneath a thick sheet of ice in a South London park's pond, Detective Erika Foster is called in to lead the murder investigation. The victim appeared to have the perfect life -- what dark secrets is the girl in the ice hiding?

When Erika begins to dig deeper, she starts to connect the dots between the murder and the killings of three prostitutes. All were found strangled, hands bound and dumped in water around London. As she inches closer to uncovering the truth, the killer is closing in. With her failing career hanging by a thread, Erika must now battle her own personal demons as well as a killer more deadly than any she's faced before. But will she get to him before he strikes again?

A good, "who done it".  All my guesses were wrong! lol.  I sometimes wonder how all the detective books I read can come up with something original in order to keep the reader want to keep reading.  Sometimes it's a character.. and sometimes the author just knows how to "keep the secret" of who it is until the very end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home