My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 19, 2020



 


This was during my last trip to the Smoky Mts.  ..and due to my age and "ailments" it will most likely be my last...   The more time goes by the more I feel like I can't be alive without the forests and creeks and boulders.  But I am glad that, even late in life, I found what makes me truly happy. All stress goes away.  All anxieties go away.  And I find I never want to leave and come back to "life".

I hope anyone who reads this can say the same thing.  That they found a place that makes them feel like "this is what life should feel like".

I haven't gotten use to my blog yet.  I'm go with it for book reviews but, it's been a long time since I had to write more than a sentence next to a photo!

I hope I don't go back to FB.  It's not right to take the freedom of choice from people, which is what they have done. Making changes is one thing, not giving people to choose which one they like and want to use, is another.

Ok, I'm done complaining for today.. It won't be this way everyday, I promise!


Love, Pat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home