My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Look! A Poppet-size Dragon!

9 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Lol! Aww

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh my gosh Pat! That is so cute!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Too Cute!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Of COURSE it is! How sweet! I wonder what color it will be when it grows up?!

4:44 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Hehehe, so cute. I tagged you!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Is your tree an 'Ent'?

6:17 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: nah I doubt it.. its a face w/ no body lol.. actually its a letter opener! LOL one of those top limbs pulls out with a letter opener ...actually, he looks quite like the trees in Kesterwood (my books) would look of the "trees with faces"

6:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Where did you find it? It's so cute? And now you've made me determined to get a poppet or two of my own! Merry Xmas to me!!! I like the tree too!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

susan: a lady I know makes them and sells them at the autograph show I go to. (kinda pricey, but hand made individually)and I wanted to be her first "sale" and I was!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home