My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 19, 2012

New & Used

I get so many used books that it’s now unusual for me to get “new” books… but I like Kate Morton and so I had to get her new book and bought the Sherlock book which was on my wish list and gave me enough so I didn’t have to pay shipping.

 

new-2[1]

I don’t think to photo all the used books that I get (generally one at a time) but here are a few .. one from amazon, 2 from Friends of the Library (1.00 each) and I found the Bryson book at a thrift shop.

And I wonder why I never get my tbr pile down! 

newused[1]

(The old du Mauier book has Frenchman’s Creek in it but the print isn’t the best so I hope I can read it!  I’ve been looking for Frenchman’s Creek for a while now.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

The new Kate Morton looks good... I didn't know she had a new book out about Sherlock Holmes.

The rest look good too. I haven't read that Bill Bryson but would read anything by him. Interested in that Kennedy one too.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I have yet to read Morton but every time I see or read about one of her books I suspect I will like her stuff. I look forward to your thoughts on it. And Bryson is always a great choice.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home