My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, March 08, 2013

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

I have had the front door to my apartment open since I woke this morning because it was so cool out.  As it happens, now and then a critter runs through the breezeway. 

Boo saw the movement and ran to the door and “froze” as the squirrel paused.

Boo ducked low. (you can’t see me squirrel!)

The squirrel took a step towards the door.

Boo ducked even lower. (I’m invisible squirrel!)

Then the squirrel turned and ran back towards the pond.

Boo raised his body.

Then Boo raised his head

Then he stretched his neck and pushed his nose against the screen trying to see the squirrel. When he was unsuccessful at spotting the squirrel he ran to the glass sliding door and pushed aside the blinds, to see if he could, once again, spot the squirrel…

squirrel1_zps57495f56[1]

After a minute or two of not seeing, him he ran back to the front door and patiently waited….and waited…. and waited….

squirrel_zps27804721[1]

Sadly, the squirrel did not return…

Boo is still waiting. 

Moral to the story:  Hope springs eternal!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I love that Boo's "Hunters Instincts" are still so high! There's still a lot of life in the old boy yet...
LOVE the pictures of him, too!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

So cute! Boo is standing guard and taking care of you. I'm sure he must think the squirrel is a mortal enemy! :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Too cute for words, Pat. Love seeing your pics of Boo and his antics.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home