My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Happy Anniversary DeForest & Carolyn

Today, being the Anniversary of DeForest and Carolyn Kelley, I thought I would post a few photo’s of them.  They would have been married 69 years today. (married in 1945)

There are no words that can express how much they mean to me or how much I still miss them…

De_and_carolyn1_zps1c63625d[1]

(the  black and white photo is not mine.. the rest are my photo’s)

kelleys_zps90e264a7[1]

decarolyn2_zpsd182fe1d[1]

decarolyn_zpsc165d78b[1]

oct19906_zpsb15ce167[1]

I still love you with all my heart.

dcp_zps4563369d[1]

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Beautiful post, Pat. They were very special.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home