My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, June 10, 2019

Find Her

Find Her by Lisa Gardner.

Hardcover: 402 pages
Publisher: Thorndike Press  (February 3, 2016)
ISBN-10: 9781410485342




Amazon Review:

Seven years ago, carefree college student Flora Dane was kidnapped while on spring break. For 472 days, Flora learned just how much one person can endure.

Miraculously alive after her ordeal, Flora has spent the past five years reacquainting herself with the rhythms of normal life, working with her FBI victim advocate, Samuel Keynes. She has a mother who’s never stopped loving her, a brother who is scared of the person she’s become, and a bedroom wall covered with photos of other girls who’ve never made it home.

When Boston detective D. D. Warren is called to the scene of a crime—a dead man and the bound, naked woman who killed him—she learns that Flora has tangled with three other suspects since her return to society. Is Flora a victim or a vigilante? And with her firsthand knowledge of criminal behavior, could she hold the key to rescuing a missing college student whose abduction has rocked Boston? When Flora herself disappears, D.D. realizes a far more sinister predator is out there. One who’s determined that this time, Flora Dane will never escape. And now it is all up to D. D. Warren to find her.

This book took me by surprise.  Smh.  For a female this is one scary book!  Based on true stories of girls/ woman who are abducted and how they are treated..but when it's Flora Dane they take, in the long run, they find out they took the wrong woman.

Lisa Gardner, the author is a super writer. She makes you feel like you are right there and feeling the feelings Flora is feeling. Like, I said... scary!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I always find this type of thing too scary to read. Well done for getting through it. LOL

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home