My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, May 06, 2021

The One and Only Bob

 The One and Only Bob by Katherine Applegate.

Publisher : HarperCollins; Illustrated edition (May 5, 2020)
Hardcover : 352 pages
ISBN-10 : 0062991310

Amazon Review

Return to the unforgettable world of the Newbery Medal-winning and #1 New York Times bestselling novel The One and Only Ivan (soon to be a major motion picture!) in this incredible sequel, starring Ivan’s friend Bob!

Bob sets out on a dangerous journey in search of his long-lost sister with the help of his two best friends, Ivan and Ruby. As a hurricane approaches and time is running out, Bob finds courage he never knew he had and learns the true meaning of friendship and family.

Bob, Ivan, and Ruby have touched the hearts of millions of readers, and their story isn’t over yet. Catch up with these beloved friends before the star-studded film adaptation of The One and Only Ivan hits theaters in August 2020!

Katherine Applegate has written these two books (The Only and Only Ivan) for young people.  Book number 2 (The One and Only Bob) began a little slower for me, however, I was enjoyable enough to keep reading, and I am glad I did !  The second half of the book was exciting  and touching and well worth the wait!

I know that The One and Only Ivan was made into a Disney Movie a few years ago, but I've never seen it and am disappointed that it's not a dvd that I can buy.

These 2 books wind up really "feel good" books.  Excellent for children and for old adults that need a break from reality!

1 Comments:

Blogger David James said...

Apna Showroom Lice and Nits Removal Hair Comb for Women men kids (Multicolour apsw_girl_lice_comb)
lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi nit louse removal comb plastic hair comb for men women girls apna showroom
Apna Showroom Lice and Nits Removal Hair Comb for Women men kids Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Lice Louse Knit Comb for Men, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Women (apsw_girl_beauty_003)
Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Woolen Sweaters/Inner Vest for 0-3-6-9-12-18 months 1-2 years newborn baby sweaters (Multicolour) Unisex
baby sweaters new born 0 3 months kids baby sweaters vest woolen for baby girls boys sweaters set unisex woolen vest inner apna showroom

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home