My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Death's Avenger: The Malykant Mysteries, vol. 2

 Death's Avenger: The Malykant Mysteries, vol. 2 by Charlotte E English.

 

Publisher : Frouse Books (October 1, 2018)
Paperback : 394 pages
ISBN-10 : 9492824051

 

 

Amazon Review

 

To catch a killer, send a monster...
But what if a monster isn’t enough?
Shadows gather, winter deepens, and Assevan falls farther into the dark.
Pitted against monsters and men, Konrad faces deeper challenges. Darker foes.
Some can rival even the Malykant’s power.
Pushed beyond his endurance, challenged beyond his sanity, at long last Death’s Avenger might need a little help...
Konrad Savast returns for another chilling set of adventures in the second volume of the Malykant Mysteries.

 

Oh boy! Charlotte E. English has some great imagination!  I still am shocked that I like these books.  First off I don't like short stories... each book contains 4 stories.  And her characters are certainly original, at least to me!

If you are intending on reading books 2, all I will say about it is :  The ending is a real shocker!! .. on to book 3 !  (I know, not much of a review, but, to be honest I really don't know how to review these books and not give away anything important!  I guess you will just have to read them yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I didn't know how to review book 1 either, but the stories were so good. I'll be buying book 2 soon.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home