My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween & a Meme

 


I found a Halloween Meme over at CJ's... but since my answers would be boring I decided not to do it... except for the last question... it goes like this:
13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
"She didn't die.. this is someone else's grave!"
****************************************

As I read other journals I found yet another meme over at Bookfools.. (must have been a slow day huh?) This one I found myself smiling at so I decided to give it a go.
Ten Snoggable Literary Characters
“Ten Literary Characters I Would Totally Make Out With If I Were Single and They Were Real"
To be honest I had trouble with this list.. so I adjusted my mood. They all aren't someone I'd go around smooching with.. but they sure in heck are someone I'd want in my life in one way or another... so.. in no particular order:
1. Col. Brandon from Sense and Sensibility (Alan Rickman can stay Col. Brandon for this!)
2. Belgarath the sorcerer from the Belgarian (.. just have to love that old man!)
3. Gandalf from the Hobbit and LOTR (no question about it!)
4. Master Harper Robinton from the Pern Series. (he is another great character!)
5. Indiana Jones (need I say more? He might even get me interested in Archiology.. maybe.)
6. Robin Hood (but only if he really looked like Errol Flynn!)
7. Hercules (..he does look like Kevin Sorbo right?)
8. Caramon from Dragonlace (anyone that faithful would be hard to find)
9. Aragon from LOTR (just because..heh)
10.and because others have done this: a character of my own, Abbercorn. (because he represents much that I missed in life)

Now, I don't think this meme has to be for ladies only!.. after all, there are many literary female characters too!
I don't care to tag anyone in particular.. but this would be fun to see who came to mean something to you, should you choose to do it.. please return and leave a link if you do this meme!!
Meanwhile.. I hope that today is a fun one for everyone! Enjoy Halloween, and don't let the Vampires Bite!... err, bedbugs.. heh.

9 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

Great answers! They're all perfectly Pat :) Now we just need to let them know that they're perfectly Pat and you'll be one happy lady!

I love the graphics you've put together for Halloween! I come over here everyday looking forward to what awaits.

Love your tombstone by the way, lol!

9:44 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

A Fun Meme, Pat....Great Answers! LOL! That Figure with all thr names of your blogger buddies in a Crystal Ball...That is so clever...! How you are able to do that...Is Amazing!

I knew you would reme,ber The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers....Of Course! That is It!
He dodn
t use a walker whn they did his liyyle scene in THE SCREAMING FORHEAD....I Love that he agreed to be in the film....He sure was 'ga,e' to do that!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!

11:28 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: well..the perfect tombstone would not be appreciated if I were dead! lol..

yeah, I have fun tinkering in psp and animating things...

Naomi: hehe, yeah I miss Kevin..such a nice man! He also makes an appearance in a new movie just out by Anthony Hopkins called Slipstream.. minor part but Kevin said the Sir Anthony made such a fuss he agreed to do it lol..

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Darlin :)

I loved your answers. I wish I had come by earlier, it looked like a really good meme. :) Happy Halloween, and thank you so much for coming by Ellipsis to see Elvis... your comment made us both smile. :)

hugs, Carly

10:17 PM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

I sat here struggling to remember Col. Brandon's name, when I did the meme and I was too lazy to just get up and look. He's a good one. And, oh, how on earth could I miss Indiana Jones. Great answers and I'm glad you decided to play!!!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

You got me with you on 5, 6, and 9.

Maybe I'll give this one a try.

cjh

1:04 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Oh! I meant to add that I loved your answer to the tombstone question!

cjh

1:05 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Carly: It just wouldn't be Halloween with Elvis being in costume!! I love your cat!

Bookfool: Rickman is so appealing in that movie! dang him! lol

cj: so many characters so little time! LOL LOL

8:32 AM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

Oh, yeah, he's so perfect in that role. I'm not sure I thought of him as a hottie till Sense & Sensibility!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home