My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th!..Enjoy a Little James Cagney

Just want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July !.....

Take a minute and enjoy James Cagney singing Yankee Doodle Dandy!




2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Happy 4th of July, Pat! In a rush... shall listen to Jimmy Cagney later. :-)

1:25 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

It's easy to forget that Cagney started out as what he called "a hoofer"...

Thanks for the great reminder.

I hope your day was great.

cjh

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home