My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Surprise

Well, I had a surprise in the mail !

It was a surprise because life sometimes gets in the way and we forget things..heh.. and I forgot!

It is the prize I received from Carl's Once Upon a Time Challenge!


Movies!! My second most favorite thing!!

This is a group of Hallmark movies...

Gulliver's Travels.... Cleopatra.... Noah's Ark.... Alice in Wonderland... and Merlin !

I have seen only two of these.. Sam Neil's Merlin and Ted Danson's Gulliver's Travels. The funny thing is, that I have that particular Gulliver's Travels on my "movie wish list"!! (I was able to delete it !!! )

There was also a poppet/ hand book mark! It's nice to be surprised!

Thanks again Carl!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

What a great prize :) I have very fond memories of watching that version of Guilliver's Travels on TV some years ago.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I watched the Rex Harrison/ Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra for the first time last year and I think I might have seen Merlin but I never knew about the rest of these. Once I get a second I might have to change that!

3:15 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Nymeth: me too that's why it was on my wish list lol..

ladytink: I'm looking forward to seeing the other 3 movies. Hallmark always does a good job.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Great stuff to get in the mail! Nice when you forget what's on the way and get a nice surprise.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

So glad it all arrived safe and sound and that you enjoyed, will enjoy, it. I really liked that version of Gulliver's Travels when I saw it on television. Need to watch it again!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home