My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Great things come in small Boxes!

OMG!.. so… I get this small box in the mail.

Kelly had already told me that she had a second IPod (since my first one went asta-la-bye-bye) and she would mail it to me… so, I knew it was coming!  And here it is!.. white no less!! (gotta know that I love white)

I had some difficulties with it but finally I managed to get the music from ITunes onto it and this morning John Denver and I had a nice little walk!  I started with Country Roads and ended with Rocky Mountain High.. and in that time I walked a mile.  *smirk* (just me in John walking in the dark *sigh*)

kelly2[1]

But….

unknown to me there was a second thing in this small box!

When I opened it I thought, “oh how nice! a book marker)

Then I looked closer… there was a theme to Kelly’s madness!!!

kelly1[1]

Now, just on the off chance you don’t know me well those hints might not tell you… so here’s a visual clue…

pern-1[1]

If you don’t know now.. then you REALLY don’t know me!!!

Gads I love my IPod and even MORE my book marker!!!!!  Although when not in use it will be displayed at all times :o)  .  I can’t thank you enough Kelly!!!!!!  Geez, I am spoilt rotten!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kailana said...

That's awesome, Pat! Enjoy!

1:45 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh, how WONDERFUL!!! Have a great time with both your gifts...!

2:01 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks (other) kelly lol!

Naomi: oh I will! I love walking with music and a book mark never goes to waste!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

You deserve to be spoiled Pat. These are such lovely gifts and it sounds like you will enjoy them both immensely

3:54 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Awww!!! That is SO freaking sweet!!! And I'm so in love with that bookmark!! It is gorgeous :D

8:22 PM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awww, Pat I'm so glad you like it/them...lol!
I can't take full credit for the bookmark though. I did purchase some of it and made the rest myself. I hope it brings you many happy thoughts of Robinton <3

6:34 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Kelly is just so lovely. :-) Enjoy your new toy, Pat. And I love the bookmark!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home