My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

September 17, 2020


Wow!  Facebook sure wants to "tick off" people!.. they managed very well ticking ME off!  I don't tolerate having no choice very well so I have left  FB.  I may stop in once a week to see everyone's posts but I won't be posting..

I was shocked when I tried to leave my blog address, which I left on there everytime I had a book to share, and they said they couldn't put it up because it was BLOCKED.. (by THEM!)   I would guess they do this to get people like me to leave, and they succeeded.  Though I am not sure WHY they would want me to leave when I was never, so much as sent to their "jail".

From this address I will still post photo's like I did on FB and Books when I finish reading them.  I know only one or two people will stop by and that's ok.  Everyone I friended on FB will remain my friend !

Oh, I forgot that today is Thursday... !...  "Those Were the Days!"


I guess that's it for now.. I have to get over FB...  11 years.. long time.  

Take care !

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

They haven't given me the new FB yet but I've seen a few complaints about it. BLogger has kicked me off the old interface though. No choice from now on just 'like it or lump it'. I'm convinced the internet hates older people because we like things kept as they were and easy to use. I can't use this new interface, tried twice and it was hopeless. I'll give it one more try next week and if I can't do it that'll be the end of blogging for me. I'm not going to struggle for hours to create a post. Pretty pissed off to be honest so I feel your pain, Sis. *hugs*

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home