My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 04, 2020

The Necromancer (Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)

 

The Necromancer (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) by Michael Scott.

 

Series: Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel (Book 4)
Paperback: 403 pages
Publisher: Ember; 1st edition (April 26, 2011)
ISBN-10: 0385735324

 

 

Goodreads:

 Sophie and Josh Newman are finally home, but they're both more confused than ever about their futures.

   Neither of them has mastered the elemental magics they'll need to protect themselves from the Dark Elders, they've lost Scatty, Macchiavelli is coming to unleash on their city the menagerie of monsters imprisoned in Alcatraz, and they're still being pursued by Dr. John Dee.

And most disturbing of all is that now they must ask themselves, can they trust Nicholas Flamel?
   Worse, can they trust anyone?

  

 

 

If I were to give just a one word review of The Necromancer, it would be: 

"JOOSSSHHHH!"

 

But you will have to read the series to know why!

I never asked Michael Scott if he ever counted how many characters he has in this series. ..but.. it must be " ALOT!" 

I so love these books!  Michael is so smart and such an amazing writer that these books are right up there with my all time favorite books!  So many great characters, and each has it's own "story" to go with them.  But I still think Michael Scott should write more short stores about some of the many characters he has and put them all together for yet another book on "Secrets of the Characters of  the Immortal Nicholas Flamel". 

So much happens in this book you wonder what more can he possibly write about??  Well, obviously this spectacular man has 2 more books worth of story telling!  And if you like all of these he also has 2 Kindle novella's, this will give you a hint of some of the characters...............
 

  

 

What kind of writer makes you  feel like you are right there where the adventure is happening?

What kind of writer makes you even have a liking for the villains?

What kind of writer makes you want even more?

 

This man, that's who!      Michael Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home