My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: The Lost Stories Collection

  

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, The Lost Stories Collection by Michael Scott.

 

This review is a lo.o.o.o.ng time coming.  About 3 months, .. or so. 

It's a long story as to why but, it's not interesting so I will skip the "health issues"...

 

First I have to apologize to my  favorite author: Michael Scott.  I hope he remembers how much I love his Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel books .

 

So it goes on that I love this book of the Lost Stories Collection. 

 

There was a lot going on, both physically and mentally for those months that I couldn't enjoy anything.  I still love you and your stories Michael!!!

I will admit here that to Really enjoy the Lost Stories you should first read Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel ... you won't be sorry!  The books were written for "young adults", but at my Advanced Age, I totally enjoyed them, and even have read them more then once!

The short stories in this book covers a number of his characters,

Aoife of the Shadows,

Scathach the Shadow and the Clan of Eriu,

Nicholas Flamel and the Codex,

The Death of Joan of Arc,

Machiavelli Guardian of Paris,

Virginia Dare and the Ratcatcher,

Nicholas and the Krampus

and Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas.  (You may recognize a few names among Michael's characters!)

If you want to enjoy some stories that will take you from Paris to Florida and beyond, you should read all of these books.!! Michael's imagination is something to behold!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

So great to see you back on your blog, Pat! How are you doing?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home