My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, September 18, 2020

September 18, 2020


Whew,  Had to learn how to enlarge the photo on Blogspot!  It's been years since I wrote the post right on the program. Generally I wrote the book posts on "Live Writer" and then published it to here.

I am also not use to writing more then a few words!!  It's been 11 years on FB so I have to relearn my blogs!  I don't want anyone to feel they have to come here just to see if I posted a photo.. This is what many of us did before FB was invented, where you could see so many friends in a short time!

I hope you have a good day... stay away from the Covid, if we are lucky we will get a vaccine in a few more months!

Take care.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home