My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Stewart at His Best

From my friend Stewart Sternberg comes a heartfelt plea for help


Stewart is putting forth his serious side. Stewart is on a mission! (One which everyone can help him meet.)


It's to raise 700 dollars for Muscular Dystrophy.


On his site he has a link to click to help him raise the 700.00 for MDA. That's not a huge amount, but it is a doable amount. It would be super if that number could be met...and maybe even surpassed.


Even if you've never read Stewart's blog before I think you'll still agree, his heart is in the right place.. So Please, check out his blog and see if you can scrounge up a dollar or two to help along, ok? .... danke! danke! danke!



3 Comments:

Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

THANKS FOR THE LINK. I DO SOMETHING FOR CHARITY AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. USUALLY IT IS ANIMAL RELATED, SOMETIMES CANCER RELATED. THIS TIME I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINES. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WILLING TO HELP OUT.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I wish I could help Deslily, but unfortunately I can't. Sorry...

11:58 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

In an odd bit of coincidence, I just sponsered someone for MDA a couple of days ago. I wish I could help every single cause, but I can't...I love it when I can though as I believe every little bit helps.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home