My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Latest Crush..

Ok.. so ya'll now David bought the dvd of Wall-e and we chuckled our way through watching it... and that I now adore him! (my newest crush as it were) 

 

Along with the dvd we were given a small Rubik cube with Wall-e pictures on it.  (if you think I'm going to screw up the photo's forget it!)

Since I couldn't get him out of my mind I did a bit of a search on the web for a Wall-e toy.. I came up with what you see below..

($39.99) WALL•E is a natural at the robot dance, but he would clean up at any dance competition. Just put on your favorite music and watch him light-up as he shakes his treads. You can even connect his inbuilt speaker to an MP3 player or external music device (not included). Imported.

hat dance: ( $14.99)  It only takes moments for the WALL•E Dance 'N Tap Action Figure to step out for fun. See the lonely little robot mimic his favorite movie musical to capture your heart. Imported.  (probably the one I will have to send for due to the cheap price)

Pull cord to watch WALL•E move with fun dance-and-tap action
Holds hubcap hat
With poseable head and freewheeling action
Right hand opens and closes
Plastic
4'' H

But this is the one  I want!.....

($29.99)  pop up  WALL•E quickly transforms from cube to fully poseable figure in seconds, ready to clean up the world. Imported.

Simple press 'n' pop action releases his track wheels, head and arms
Plastic/PVC
5'' H x 8'' W x 5 1/2'' D
Ages 4+  (I think I'm safe don't you?! heh)

Than there is this one...................................

$289.00... 'nuff said !

9 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

so cute! I still haven't seen Wall-e, but it's been on my list of movies to see since it came out...Megan just called me last night after watching it and said she's in love with it, lol. Love ya Pat!

1:46 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I gotta admit, I've been in love with him since I first saw a trailer and I've yet to see the movie!

Just a question - does he remind anyone else of "Johnny Five" from Short Circuit?

cjh

5:38 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: look again.. what's not to love about Wall-e? lol

cj: awwww you need to see the movie cj! and yes in ways he reminded me of Johnny Five too.. but he doesn't talk like that lol.. I love that movie !

5:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

My kids would love you, Pat! We've seen the movie in the theatre last summer, rented it last week, and it's top of my daughter's wish list along with Littlest Pet Shop :-) they run around the house saying "Wall-e" and get mad at me because I call him "Wall - eye"! I have no idea why, I just do.....
May Santa be good to you this year lol!

6:31 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Susan: He's just tooo cute!! Your kids have good taste!! :o) hehe

6:43 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

We got one of those little cubes with our copy of Wall-e too... I'm planning on sending it to my grandson as a stocking stuffer!

8:19 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Astaryth: oh... I have to give it away?? (just kidding lol)

5:46 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

LOL, Pat. Far be it for me to be lecturing anyone about their crushes but er... this is a little *different* methinks... Heheheh

7:49 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but he's just so darn cute!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home