My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Really a Post..

I know I said I would not be posting again and this isn't a post!.. it's a link lol.. 

This link is a combination of Chris's Music Monday... and a bit of hope in the process..

Check this out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Can't wait to see you back, Pat. You are on my mind.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesmahagow, Glasgow is the home town of Billy Goyd. It is a small town in central Scotland. Perhaps your letter would be delivered with just his name and town. Good luck.

Pete in Chicago
May 29, 2009
pete.huetson@sbcglobal.net

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home