My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Decorations

Well…. it’s December  !!!!!  So it was time to drag out the few decorations I have !

I don’t decorate a lot for Christmas.  Partly because no one but me sees it, but the main reason is that I have absolutely no room to store any decorations!!!! So this is the most I can do!

decorate9[1] (outside door)

wreath1[1] (inside the door..so I can smell the greens! and toss it when it dies!)

decorate1[1] (end of the counter)

middle1[1]  (middle of the counter)

Img_9293[1] (candle holder. Need to get a red candle yet)

wholecounter[1] (entire counter)

decorate5[1] (end table)

decorate4[1] (shelf)

decorate7[1] 

(my tree before it went on the counter and BooBoo!)

decorate8[1]

(he’s not the easiest cat to get a picture of , he doesn’t like the camera, so the fact that I managed to get two shots of him  means I post them  both!… note how he avoids looking at the camera even though I kept calling his name! lol)

11 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Oh Pat--I think your apartment looks absolutely lovely!!! And I'm glad you shared both BooBoo shots--he's too cute not to. :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger Donna. W said...

I love your decorations, and I'd say you really know how to "deck the halls".
My barn cats are hard to get a picture of, too. They'll be sitting there looking pretty, posing nicely, and the minute I point the camera toward them they turn away, or walk away.

9:05 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: we talked! loved it too!

Donna: Boo does the same thing only he walks right up to you so you can't take a picture!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Your apartment does look like Christmas! I like the Charlie Brown tree too :-) I really like seeing what you've done, and it looks lovely, Pat. Merry Christmas!

2:35 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

You have a lot of decorations, my dear...All so very Festive and Pretty....! I thought maybe we would see two things...lol! It's Fabulous--Considerig you have no storage room, you make your home look very very Christmassy....

BooBoo----So cute!!!

I won't be doing any decorating---I just don't have the energy, physically....But I'll get some Pointsetia's and they really does the trick for me!
I do have some help putting out my Lovely White Reindeer who has a Wise Man that sit's on him...That All Quite Festive with the Plants...! That is all outside by my Front Door....Well, it will be, pretty soon. That's it!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Hi Stranger! I love your decorations! I used to put them up but over the past couple of years, I haven't...only me and my two furry, four-legged mates to bother with them...and they, the decorations, have to be all pulled down again!! I'm lazy!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Pat..and may 2012 treat you well.

Sorry that I've not visited for a while. :)

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

I think your decorations are perfect. I'm so not a fan of going crazy with dingle-dangles and chains and gawd knows what else. And I'm in love with that cute wooden reindeer in the the 3rd. photo! :-)

5:23 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Susan: I think I only decorate to see something different for a while since it's just me and the cat lol

Naomi: each year I think it's my last for decorating..it gets less and less lol soon I can pack it all up and give it away ! christmas isn't christmas in 80 degree temps.. plus being alone, I don't really mind that but its not condusive to christmas spirit

Lee: Terra Nova was against a show I watched too but that's over and I am so glad to watch it now! (before then I would go and watch it on hulu.com

Cath I emailed you a shorty. I used to have a real tree but no place to keep the decorations for a tree, and certainly no space for a box containing a fake tree! lol

6:04 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Love, love, loooove your decorations. The apartment looks so cozy <3

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

It looks wonderful, Pat!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Love the decorations, especially the arrangement around the Charlie Brown tree. That ribbon candy looking Christmas tree is great!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home