My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick Post

This is just my excuse for not having finished reading a book lately…

afg2[1]

 

afg1[1]

11 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

That is beautiful Pat. Thanks for the comment you sent Via Donna. Helen

12:43 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, it's not like you are twidling your thumbs, my dear...That Is Lovely!!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thank you all...it's not gorgeous but it's certainly warm! lol

4:29 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

You showed it to me on Skype I know but I have to say again how pretty this is and how talented you are at crochet work.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

That's lovely, Pat!!! I'd say you have a good excuse for not reading as much. Hmmm...what's my excuse? :P

8:12 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Oh wow that is GORGEOUS!!! Reminds me of a giant honeycomb :D I so wish I could make things like that!!! I love it so much!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Very good excuse Pat, this is beautiful!

12:39 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Pat!! You amaze me, It's beautiful, as well as warm <3 Oh and thank you for the card. The artwork on the envelope made my day :D

7:54 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: your excuse?.. how about getting ready to move?! along with home schooling, keeping house, cooking ,cleaning feeding everyone.. etc, etc, etc...

Chris you are just to dang easy to please lol..

thank you Kathleen

hi kelly...ah glad you got the card!! I hope today is a great birthday for you!!!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Simply beautiful, Pat.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

impressed again!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home