My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, June 03, 2012

The Most Precious Gift is “Time”…

Take a moment to watch…

YesterdayAnimation1[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great pictures, Pat....I love that you did it like a slide show...! I love, love, love, old pictures---Now, I'd like to know who everyone is in those photos...!

7:12 PM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awww, these pics make me happy and sad at the same time Pat :) :'(

5:12 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Kelly said it... happy and sad at the same time. It scares me how fast time has started to go. One minute our grandson was being born, next thing he's at school. Frightening.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

This is so true and time just passes more quickly as we get older.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home