My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

The 31 Days of May

Another month up and ran away…

There were many birthdays last month.  Some relatives, .. some friends.. May always seems to get away from me.  Some good things happened like Debi and Rich finally moving into their new home, and Chris found a wonderful apartment and Matt moved in to stay!  I am more than happy for each of them!!!

As for books… I did better then normal, but not great.  I read 6 books. For a total of 2452 pages… (all of the books count for the Once Upon a Time challenge)

19.Amber & Ashes.................Margaret Weis........384 pgs

20.Amber & Iron..................Margaret Weis........384 pgs

21.Amber & Blood.................Margaret Weis........384 pgs

22.The Scions of Shannara........Terry Brooks.........467 pgs

23.The Druids of Shannara........Terry Brooks.........430 pgs

24.The Elf Queen of Shannara.....Terry Brooks.........403 pgs

May turned hot and humid down here in Florida and the air got turned on never to go off again until next December/ January.  That depressed me.  And then of course June 1st began “hurricane season” until next November…. I'm so happy I could…. ummm… spit. heh.

Boo doesn’t seem to mind the heat.  As long as he gets his food and chicken for treats for his medicine he’s a happy camper… he’s up there in age now (like his mama) and sleeps most of the time.   Humph, I wish his mama could say that instead of saying how I’d just like to sleep thru the night without waking up! But I am always happy to have him, even when he wakes me at 5 am.  How can you get mad at a cat that wakes you by purring (loudly) in your ear?!  Of course when that doesn’t work he then begins to walk all over my stretched out body…trust me when 12 lbs walks on you.. you know it! 

may29.1

That seems to be all that’s going on here in Vero Beach. 

How was the month of May for ya’ll ??

2 Comments:

Blogger Kailana said...

It looks like you had a great May for the most part!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Woo, you did well in May, Pat. I managed one more than April... 3 books. LOL. Though the third book was a non-fiction and quite densely written. and took me a while to read.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home