My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

My Son Thom

My son Thom painted a rather long bench at the Tiki Bar in Fort Pierce…I wanted to share them with you so … here’s some photo’s.

Img_0765[1]

 Img_0755[1]

 Img_0762[1]

 Img_0761[1]

(unfortunately I didn’t notice the matt had blown over part of the bench)

Img_0772[1]

8 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That is wonderful!! Such fun, and pretty, too....! YOur son is Talented!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

that is fantastic

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Great work! Thanks for sharing. :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Makes me want to go to Florida!!! As of there weren't enough reasons...lol

9:03 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Wow, he's so talented, Pat. Amazing. I love the turtles.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous carol said...

Wow, that's beautiful. He's very talented.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

That is great! Must be fun to have a son with that kind of talent. Of course the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that respect.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I love the bench and am especially drawn to the turtle pictures. He's so talented Pat!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home