My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Treated Myself to Some Plants..

begone_zps5479389b[1] 

Begonias…

begon_zps3a2363a2[1]

…Tiny Daisies around my Crape Myrtle

flower_zps18b51a4b[1]

below: my new Crape Myrtle Bush…

myrtle_zpse5d132e2[1]

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Beautiful Pat,

2:51 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

The begonias are so pretty! Those will thrive in Florida... here it depends a lot on what the weather does to them. LOL

5:57 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lovely! Oh Pat, it's so fun to see you growing flowers :-) soon we will be able to up here, too!

12:17 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Especially those begonias!! I love the pot that they're in so much :D Good for you for treating yourself to them :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

So pretty, Pat! LOVE those little bursts of yellow happiness!!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Pretty, my dear, and so very cheerful too! It lifts the spirits, doesn't it?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Mary is over the moon about begonias. She planted hers the other day, but has had to cover them up at least once because of frost and will have to at least one day mid-week again. Spring? I'm not convinced.

Your flowers all look beautiful.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your flowers are fantastic !!!

I love this time of year !

On an unrelated note, Tippi Hedren came to Albuquerque and I got to see her !

It was at a screening of "Marnie". She told us all a little bit about that film and "The Birds".

She also talked about "Shambala". Awesome !!!

Daniel

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home