My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sometimes I Really DO Like Florida!

About 2 days ago I took some photo’s but then didn’t feel up to making the post..sigh.

Anyway.. it was a very grateful change in Florida’s weather that made me smile and get out the long pants and even a sweatshirt!  (happiness is wearing anything besides shorts!… only because it happens so seldom)

So.. lookey, lookey!………………… 

 

cold4_zps2ab648b9[1]

..the, not so frequent cold, affords me to own ONE Pair of Flannels!  Just so I can feel a change in the temps!  I love when I have to drag the flannels out of the bottom of the pile!

cold1_zps172cb6da[1]

On the news of the cold temps, I do feel badly for our Manatee’s who do feel the chilly waters and gather near the nuclear plants for warmth each year.

cold3_zpsa70a6178[1]

Proof of cold… Even Boo has his tootsies curled under to keep warm!

cold2_zpsf015043b[1]

We have since warmed up to nearly 80 for today but another cold front is coming and will get “nearly” as chilly as the last one.. Glory be! I get to wear the flannels a second time! hoot! hoot!

6 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Oooh, and such pretty flannels they are! Glad you got to enjoy them, and glad you will get again! :) Of course, when you're that cold, it does pretty much guarantee that it will be in the single digits or below here. :P

3:54 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It's really incredible!! That kind of cold in Florida...Lordy! And how great you have some warmies to wrap around you....Boo, too.!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

As long as it doesn't snow when I am in Florida in March I don't really mind if it is a bit cool. :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Enjoy it, Pat! In fact, please take it all, and send us your sun!!! and warmer temperatures. I'm happy you are enjoying pulling out your flannel. I'd love to go outside without four layers on! Glad we could help cheer you....now please send some warmer temperatures our way!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pat!

Sorry I've been so scarce these days! I had to come by and leave a comment! You make looking warm look very cool! LOL!

Daniel

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pat!

Sorry I've been so scarce these days! I had to come by and leave a comment! You make looking warm look very cool! LOL!

Daniel

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home