My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 03, 2017

Moriarty

Moriarty by Annelie Wendeberg.

Series: Anna Kronberg Thriller
Paperback: 824 pages (that's all 3 books)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform;(August 27, 2015)
ISBN-10: 1517080223


 


Eluding Scotland Yard and Sherlock Holmes, Anna Kronberg leads aninconspicuous life far from London. Until the day she wakes up to a gun pressed against her temple. With her father held hostage and no help insight, Anna finds only one way out - to take her captor for a dance along the razor's edge while delving into Britain's tentative beginnings of espionage and systematic biological warfare.

This is the second book in the trilogy...

Anna gets abducted by the one and on Moriarty. What happens during her abduction is a bit surprising.  Having read  "reviews" on Amazon that said it wasn't enjoyable, I disagreed. I had no problem with how the story was panning out.  It is not a typical Sherlock story, and Sherlock is not the main character.  However, her writing leads to easy reading and I wondered enough what was going to happen to read it quickly.
Today I will begin book 3 and hope it all comes to a grand conclusion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

This one sounds interesting, Pat. I'm guessing there are a *lot* of SH stories written ny other people though. Laurie King is but one. Hope book 3 is as good.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home