My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 06, 2019

The Death of Joan of Arc

The Death of Joan of Arc by Michael Scott. (Short Story/ Kindle only)

File Size: 2442 KB
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers (August 24, 2010)
ASIN: B003Z4JK9U


 

 Amazon Review:

Nicholas Flamel appeared in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter—but did you know he really lived? And he might still be alive today! Discover the truth in Michael Scott’s New York Times bestselling series the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel with The Death of Joan of Arc, an ebook original. 

In this never-before-seen lost story, Joan of Arc was not burned at the stake in Rouen, France in 1431. She was rescued from certain death by Scathach the Warrior.

The truth about that day is revealed in the last will and testament of William of York, and it will leave you wondering: does Joan of Arc still walk the earth?


This is a short story about Scathach saving Joan of Arc from being burned as a Witch. 
For you to know about Scathach you really need to read Michael's series of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.  Scatach has a good part in the series and you get to understand her better.

I have always loved that in Michael's Alchemyst story (6 books) he used real characters, such as Nicholas Flamel, and Dr. Dee, and he used mythical characters, and his own characters.. and made that mix work! I loved the books and these small stories.
Michael has written much more totally different from this series, but, like Harry Potter's series, I can't let go of the Nicholas Flamel series.

Try them.. I think you'll like them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home