My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Closers

The Closers by Michael Connelly.


Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (October 2, 2006)
ISBN-10: 0446699551







Amazon Review:

He walked away from the job three years ago. But Harry Bosch cannot resist the call to join the elite Open/Unsolved Unit. His mission: solve murders whose investigations were flawed, stalled, or abandoned to L.A.'s tides of crime. With some people openly rooting for his failure, Harry catches the case of a teenager dragged off to her death on Oat Mountain, and traces the DNA on the murder weapon to a small-time criminal. But something bigger and darker beckons, and Harry must battle to fit all the pieces together. Shaking cages and rattling ghosts, he will push the rules to the limit -- and expose the kind of truth that shatters lives, ends careers, and keeps the dead whispering in the night . . .


Yet, another really good Harry Bosch book!  At first I liked these books because I lived in the Valley in Ca and much of the stories are from around that area and I recognized towns and streets and such.  But truth be known all the books with Harry Bosch have really been well written and I've enjoyed all the ones I have read.  They are a really good series of books to read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I love it when I read books where I recognise and have been to the locations. Although sometimes it can feel a bit disconcerting and weird.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home