My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Nicholas Flamel and The Codex

 Nicholas Flamel and the Codex by Michael Scott.

 

File Size : 2368 KB
Publication Date : September 22, 2020
ASIN : B08CD2MQVK
Print Length : 54 pages
Publisher : Delacorte Press

 

 

 

Amazon Review:

 

Before Nicholas Flamel became the most famous alchemist who ever lived, he was merely a mortal—until the day a mysterious hook-handed man sold him a book and changed his life, and the world, forever.


Now, that lost story is told. . .

.
The Codex helped Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel unlock the secrets of immortality. But first, it almost killed them. With this exclusive ebook, Michael Scott offers readers a never-before-seen short story from the world of the best selling Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series: the tale of how the Flamels became to be Guardians of the Codex through Nicholas’s first encounter with Marethyu, the hook-handed man—and their subsequent battle with John Dee’s legendary predecessor, the devious Dr. Mirabilis: Sir Robert Bacon and his mechanical man.

 

With all the horrible things going on in America and around the world... something wonderful has occurred !  Michael Scott has (and is) releasing Novella's of more of his characters in The Alchemyst Series!!  This is probably the happiest I've been since the awful  Covid  came to us and the rest of the world!

Amazon really tells what the story is about and still leaves the joy of reading it for yourself!

I was thrilled to hear the voices of Nicholas and Perenelle once again. And a character or two you will recognize .  This is a great little prequel  to a most fabulous series... AND... there are more to come!!!!  Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home