My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

September 22, 2020






 I hope that anyone who comes by my blog doesn't get tired of Nature photo's ... I think I am so tired of being cooped up and not going outside except for doctor appointments and food shopping  that I have the need to see these photo's from a few years ago over and over again.

Where was the last place you went to that you just knew you'd want to go back to again?

Mine always seems to be the Smoky Mountains.  I wanted to go West to see some of the National Parks out there but I don't think my health will let me... that and so many of them seem to be burning down!  How horrible for what beauty we have here in America has to fight so hard to survive.

Nowadays we do too.  I never even imagined a life like we have been having to live .. and now I wonder if it will ever be "normal" again.... what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home