My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Machiavelli: Guardian of Paris

  

 

Machiavelli: Guardian of Paris by Micheal Scott. (E-book)

 

Publication Date : October 6, 2020
File Size : 5655 KB
Print Length : 61 pages
Publisher : Delacorte Press (October 6, 2020)

 

 

Amazon Review:

 

It is 1793, and Paris is in the grip of the Terror—the terrible days of the French Revolution. Drawn by the destruction and chaos, Black Annis has come to the city with dark plans to bring even more death upon its people, and only one person stands in her way: the immortal human Machiavelli.


Now, that lost story is told. . . .


The Dark Elders granted Machiavelli eternal life. But the Prince lives only for himself, and he won’t allow Black Annis to destroy the city he’s come to call home. Only, is isn’t just Black Annis that Machiavelli’s up against—the Dark Elder is out to raise the catacombs of Paris, and now the dead are roaming the streets once more.

 

  So, the newest short story/ novella is about Machiavelli! 

When reading the original series I tended to (sometimes) not know if he was such a bad guy, or maybe some good in him.  I think this story about him settles that score!  An Immortal with a bit of a soul?   One must read it to find out! 

I am loving these short stories from Michael Scott, letting me know more about the characters and used in writing his series.  I think more authors should do things like this!  Very few people (characters) are always 100% "bad".  

I am already looking forward to next month and the next addition to his collection!  Aoife and Scathach  Shadow Twins.  I never got to know enough about Aoife and Love Scathach, so it should be, yet another, good read!

Thank you so much for keeping life in the Original Series Michael Scott !!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

So how do you pronounce 'Aoife'? LOL!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Close to "Alfie" LOL

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home