My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 02, 2020

October 2, 2020


So... here we go with some photos from the Grand Canyon...But first, my special tree while we were there!







My brother used to say "It's just a big hole in the ground."... but... it's a beautiful big hole!!!  If you've seen the Canyon tell me what you liked about it!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

That tree is amazing!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home