My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Do You Think You Know Movies??

Ready for some Trivia?

Some of it will be very old...  some not so old. (but nothing very new!)

If you think you are a movie buff.. here's some questions for you!

I found a deck of cards that are movie trivia (they're pretty old) and I thought I would post a few of the questions and answers.

 

1-  Who said "phone home"?

2-  Name Roy Rogers Wife.

3-  Who was Michael Caine's co star in Sleuth?

4-  What kind of cats did Nastassia Kinski and Malcolm McDowell change into in Cat People?

5-  Name the last Marilyn Monroe film.

6-  Which shark hunter  was eaten by the shark in Jaws? (1975)

7-  Who played Shirley MacLaine's next door neighbor in "Terms of Endearment"?

8-  What was the reward of the soldiers in The Dirty Dozen?

 

You can find the answers  HERE.

If you enjoy a little trivia now and then just let me know. 

11 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Okay, you made those way too easy. I'm the most unknowledgable person on earth when it comes to movies, and I still knew 5 of them. You're just trying to make me feel good about myself, huh? ;)

8:54 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: you got lucky lol.. I'll be posting this sorta often since I've been slacking in posts lately.. btw: I am horrible at trivia!!!!! Here's my sort of answer (this is when I know the answer!) This is my typical type of answer: " Oh! Oh! that's what's his name. He played in that other movie about murder with that other guy"

9:30 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I got five of them correct -- and I would have had six had I not waffled on Marilyn Monroe question.

11:08 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Pam: that's ok I only got 4 myself LOL

11:46 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Good with six of them; I didn't see the movies in 3 or 7 which makes it a little hard to know who was in them.

I love this sort of thing, too!

cjh

2:57 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

LOL--we'd make a great team...that's exactly the way I answer questions, too!

7:16 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cj: good cause I plan on doing it again!!

Debi: I am sooooooooo horrible with names especially.. and it just keeps getting worse the older I get.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I only know one of those... And yes! More trivia! Those things are fun!

We still have the Trivial Pursuit game of when I was a child. Mum nearly always wins because it's nearly all trivia from when she was growing up, etc. (Alas, my efforts to get an updated version with questions I stand a chance of knowing without rigorous studying is nihil.) *rambles*

4:09 AM  
Blogger Nikki in Niagara said...

Aw, I only got 4 right. Ah well, at least I passed.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Not quite as good as I thought I was lol. I only got 4! I just adore trivia though!

8:39 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

libritouches: oh there will be more!

Nicola and Tink: don't feel bad.. that's all I knew! lol

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home