My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Peek at the Pond episode.2

I looked out the door only to see this Heron (I think it's a Heron lol.. )close by.   They sure can hold a pose for a long time...

 

I should have the patience this bird has ! (yeah right..never gunna happen!)

 

BooBoo Kitty finds the birds relatively interesting, but strangely enough he doesn't "swish" his tail when it's the "big birds" !

(Boo watching the birds)

6 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Herons! Beautiful, Pat. Yes, they do hold a pose for a long time. Not sure why. Enjoying your bird posts very much.

11:16 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Those are such BEAUTYS...!It is great fun to see the Birds in your new area,,,,That Pomd certainly attracts an interesting group....
Sweet picture of BooBoo....!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

lol, sounds like he knows better than to try anything with the big birds :P Beautiful pictures!

2:40 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: I have just a few more.. not the largest variety but these are the "regulars" lol

Hi Naomi: I've seen these all before when I lived here.. but that was 20 yrs ago

nymeth: well anything bigger than he is and he's a coward! lol

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

Awww. What a lovely picture of BooBoo, Pat!

And aren't herons gorgeous?

5:17 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Maybe he's a little afraid. Interested but still maybe trying to figure out what they are. Still, sounds peaceful!

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home