My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, August 08, 2020

The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)

  

The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel) by Michael Scott.

 

Series: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel (Book 5)
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Ember; Reprint edition (April 24, 2012)
ISBN-10: 0385735340

 

 

Amazon Review

 

The Oaths: Many have made them.


The Betrayals: Almost as many will undo them.


The twins of prophecy have been divided--the end has begun.


  Josh Newman has chosen a side, and he will not stand with his sister, Sophie, or the Alchemyst, Nicholas Flamel. He will fight alongside Dee and the mysterious Virginia Dare.


  With San Francisco on the bring of ruin at the hands of Machiavelli, and Billy the Kid, Scatty, and Joan of Arc in another dimension called the Shadowrealm, the world stands at the edge of destruction. It is up to Sophie alone to find her twin before the battle begins or all is lost—forever.

 

 Talk about building a story up to a big finale!

This is the gathering of the biggest and the best... and the meanest!

Who will win the battle?  Who will not make it to the end? 

Will good really win over evil?  Not everyone wins.

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!  It is not the first time I've read it, and I'm sure it won't be the last!  It's listed as a series for "young adults".  Somehow I just don't fit that description.  But for whatever reasons.. I just love this series!

I love the fact that there are so many characters.  Some are "real", some are mythical, some are historical, and many come from the imagination of Michael Scott. 

In the Warlock we find some of the "villains" possibly changing their minds as to who is right and who is wrong.  How do you choose?  How do you know to go left or right?  Whichever you choose you have to live with it.  Or not.

I had actually forgotten much in this particular book.. and it was "eye-opening" all over again like I never read it!

Do not miss reading this series.  You won't be disappointed.  

 

 

 Michael Scott has made himself Immortal with this series....  I know I will never forget him or this series.....

 

 

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Really glad you've had such a ball rereading this series, Sis!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home