My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

My Eagle Returned

 

MY EAGLE RETURNED!!!.................  Many photo's will look the same. That's because my hands shake a lot and I never know if they will be blurry from that.  So... More is better then nothin' !




















I haven't seen my Eagle in a long time... very happy to see him come  back to this tree!!!!!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home