My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 23, 2020


 "THIS" is the Smoky Mountains.!

So close to those that live on the East Coast... yet seemingly so far away.



As you drive along you come across places you never knew existed.  Like the Old Logging Railroad.... Just knowing places like this are just waiting to be discovered over and over again is almost sad.  And I am happy that Cathy and I found them!  I hope someday we can find places like this again.



 














1 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Beautiful, Pat. You make me want to go back too!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home