My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, February 26, 2021

Death's Executioner

 Death's Executioner by Charlotte E English.

 

  • Publisher : Frouse Books (September 5, 2019)
  • Paperback : 366 pages
  • ISBN-10 : 9492824108

 

Amazon Review:

 

To catch a monster, send a killer.
Murderers and monsters alike stalk the snow-drowned streets of Ekamet.

When nightmares creep out of the dark, distant past, who can face them?
It will take the eldritch powers of the spirit-witch. The ruthless cruelty of the undead. And the monstrous implacability of the Malykant at his best — and his worst.

But when it costs everything they can give, can a trio of killers win against nightmare?
If you can’t beat the dark, the only way through is to join it...

Konrad Savast returns in four final, brutal cases in the collected Malykant Mysteries.

 

Amazing.  Me, who doesn't like short stories, nor do I normally read of ghosts or spirits etc.. really liked these books!  And will admit that I am sorry they have ended.

If you like mystery and murder etc and want something a bit "different" these books are for you!

The first book I sent for was a mistake!  I didn't know it was 4 short stories!  But for a change, the mistake worked in my favor and I had a really enjoyable trilogy to read.  You might want to try book one and see what you think!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home