My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 09, 2020

Aoife and Scathach Shadow Twins

  

Nicholas Flamel: A Lost Story: Aoife and Scathach Shadow Twins by Michael Scott.


Publication date : November 3, 2020
File size : 2681 KB
Publisher : Delacorte Press (November 3, 2020)
ASIN : B08CD4BW7W
Print length : 86 pages


Amazon Review:

Nicholas Flamel appeared in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series—but did you know he really lived? And he might still be alive today! Discover the truth behind Michael Scott’s New York Times bestselling series the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel with “Aoife and Scathach, Shadow Twins,” an ebook original that includes two short stories.


Discover two lost stories from the life of the Shadow Twins, Scathach and Aoife, told now for the first time. . . .
“Aoife of the Shadows”


Lost on a distant Shadowrealm, Aoife is tempted by a crystal skull older than most civilizations. If she worships it, she will be given the power to kill her twin sister, Scathach.


“Scathach the Shadow in the Land of Youth”


The Warrior Maid Scathach is hiding out in a dangerous Shadowrealm, the Land of Youth, and must use all her skills to prevent a war.

This is yet another great novella from Michael Scott.  Stories of two more of his fantastic characters in his series of "The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel"

Read the whole series!
The Alchemyst
The Magician
The Sorceress
The Necromancer
The Warlock
The Enchantress

In the series I loved Scathach and did not know a lot about her twin sister Aoife.  This Novella has 2 stories.  One of Aoife and one of Scathach.   I loved them both!  But, of course this being a Novella, they were way to short!

AS far as I am concerned, Michael Scott can do no wrong when writing about his series of books, and now short stories of many of the characters that were in his books.  He could do the novella's about every single character in the books and I would be happy!

Sometimes I wonder what it is that makes me love a book or not be that thrilled with it.  I think, to me, it has always been the characters and their personalities.  Of course a good story has to go along with them!  Michael's books, and now the novella's has all of that and more.

I wish they would never end!

Thank you Michael Scott, for such wonderful writing and fantastic story telling.  I hope you never stop writing!

(I anxiously await December for: Nicholas and Krampus!)