My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not the best of days..

Well.. look here! A journal/ blogg without a flashing ad!!
I have to go to the hospital to see my brother today so I will work on moving some of my old journal over here later. I just wanted to set this up and get going.

I'll miss my AOL home.. I was new to journaling there but was beginning to feel I belonged. It's sad that the customer no longer counts for anything except to pay their AOL bill. I've been with them since my first computer.. figured I'd stay with them until the end.. not so sure now. We'll see what happens.

I won't put all of my journal pages here, that would take too long.. but i may move a few here so that i get the practice and begin to enjoy the new journal..

Thanks for finding me!

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

YAY. Welcome to the new neighborhood. Hopefully the old town will be fixed soon, but us refugees gotta stick together!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home