My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Wow



















OMG! Can you believe it? Dorn, who has two great journals of her own ( http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/DUSTBUNNYCLUBOFNORTHAMERICA and http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/ThroughtheEyesoftheBeholder/ ) has picked ME as one of her Guest Editor Picks!

For sure she is a sick woman..heh. I'm nobody special, and never have been. So what she see's in some old ladies journal is beyond me!.. but hey, I guess we all take FAME where we can get it !!

I do enjoy my journal.. it's a hodge-podge at the very least. Sometimes I'm in a meloncholy mood and post things from when I was young. Other times I am ranting, and still other times I talk of some good times. I'm just glad I had some to remember.. when I'm not suffering from CRS, I even make my own attempts at writing my Fantasy-Fiction story. That allows me to escape my everyday life and be in a place I'd really like to be.

Over my long life, I've dabbled in sketching some, and love playing in paint programs.. but it's all "hit and miss"..but hey, it may be the long way but eventually I get there.

I've been a wife, a mother, a homemaker. I've had some people enter my life that I never expected, and am happy we somehow found each other. Most of the time though i have alot of depression and stress, though I try to keep that out of my journal, trying to keep it a place I want to return to again and again.

Although Dorn chose me as one of her picks.. it's HER journal you must read!! Now that lady can make even ME laugh!! I'm glad she got to be Guest Editor.. she deserves it. (and i'm betting she didn't have to beg for the job!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

That is so COOL! I bet you are excited. I love coming to your journal simply to enjoy the story/post of that day. :0) I know other people fill the same way that I do. You ARE appreciated.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Paula J. Lambert said...

Your journal is well worth the mention (and remember, you've been 'pimped' before!). I'm so glad for you, and even more glad that I followed your links again. I've already called "Through the Eyes of the Beholder" the "most stunning journal I'm aware of" on my blog (in the "Letter to the Woman Married to a Man Named Charley Brown" entry). Now I've seen more of her work and her journals and I am left stunned once again. She is a beautiful person, full of honor, a wonderful photographer, and a truly great blogger.

Come to think of it, I am congratulating you both!

All best...

7:23 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats! Enjoy your week of fame!

7:26 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved honor! You have a great journal, and I'm glad you got some recognition for it.

:)

Judi

11:38 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Congratulations on being a Guest Editor's pick. I read Dorn's Journal and found out that you were picked. I would pick you too, if I ever became a Guest Editor.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home