My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Awaiting the snow..

It's Saturday.. and it's coooold outside! We are awaiting a blizzard due to begin early this evening.. yuck. I'm glad it's already mid February before we've gotten so much snow.. maybe it will be the only "large" snow we get.. that would be nice.

Well, my techy friend didn't call yesterday, but that's ok. There are times things get hectic for everyone and I'm sure that's what happened, and he's worth waiting for. So my reformatting awaits yet. I am curious to do this for the first time by myself. I've never loaded windows before. I have reformatted after thats done.. reloading and resetting everything, but it will be a first for the windows. I will be glad to learn how to do it. He said we aren't "just loading windows" but also giving it a good erase.. he calls it adding zero's. Not up on tech talk but it sounds a bit like giving the machine a good brain washing lol.

We got my brother home safely.. glad we didn't have to do that in the middle of the upcoming snow storm. It probably wouldn't have been a pretty sight trying to get someone to walk in snow who can barely take steps indoors on a normal floor.

Last night I watched the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics!.. I do like the olympics! So for the next 14 days I'll be doing alot of television watching. I hope we do good! Love watching the figure skating and the short track speed racing.. I guess I enjoy it all to be honest.

It really has come to represent a moment of peace between all countries. I could live with that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Glad your brother is home safe and sound, and that you beat the storm.

I dunno, the last time I watched the Winter Olympics I was only into the Women's Figure Skating. I will try to watch more of it.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I love the Olympics, winter and summer. I love the skating, speed skating the luge, the bobsleds...heck, all of it! lol. Enjoy the snow. We have had no rain except last October. This has been the driest winter in years. There is no rain projected anywhere, at anytime. I doubt we'll get any. We've had dry, windy warm days for weeks now. Sure, that's nice. But a day or two of rain every once in awhile would be nice. Sheesh.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home