My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot..

Your Monday Photo Assignment: Your Bookshelf

So, what are you reading? I want the visual evidence:Your Monday Photo Assignment: Show us what's in your bookshelf right now.

This weeks assignment for John is to take a picture of your "reading material" (you can't fool me he's hoping to see his books: The Ghost Brigades and Old Man's War somewhere on your shelf! Sorry John, I read Fantasy not Sci Fi.. I promise however to go see it in the movies if they make it there. I love watching Sci Fi !)

Well, my books are sorta scattered since i live in one small bedroom of the home of my brother and David. There were in boxes for ages but the basement started getting damp so i had to try to squeeze them where i can.. piled high and higher in my room. But here they are! You wanted 'em.. you got'em!


A few of these containers have the same amount of books behind them as you are able to see...heh.. I also tend to reread my favorites.. which are most of what you see.


Right now I am reading Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman's book "Dragons of Summer Flame". It's another book that ties into the Dragonlance series. (Fantasy/ Fiction)

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

Just to be annoying (well, not really), I'll continue our comment conversation here.

Yes, of course I've read your blog - both versions - but I didn't have it on an alert or subscription before. So I end up reading a week at a time when you do RR. I'd rather remember to read it as you post! Hence the alerts comment. Actually I'll probably add 2nd Ed to FeedBlitz.

Hey, I've already got all the McCaffrey Pern books, Potter, Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Diane Duane's Young Wizards series and some other stuff. But I haven't read Eddings or Weis & Hickman or Donaldson or... well, you get the idea. I don't start in on a new-to-me author very often, because I know it will mean buying and reading a ton of books to get caught up. Still, there are a lot of major fantasy authors I've never read, and you pictured several of them.

Karen

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home