My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Feline Friday...



Hey! It's Feline Friday again! lol... I actually managed to get a picture of Stinkey.. and he's not asleep! Woo-hoo! Mark your calendars! hahaha.. Of course he was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be so he didn't stick around long.. I was lucky to get one photo... and it wasn't too bad.

And just for extra credit .. here's one of Peanutchew playing..



3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne R said...

Love your pics of the kitties -- beautiful! It's like winning a prize when we get a good one of a difficult feline subject, isn't it? :-)

4:16 PM  
Blogger V said...

Pretty kitties!
V

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stinkey is Not Amused, is he? Boy, Peanutchew sure likes that string!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home