My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tag... you're it.

I've been tagged by XXRoxyMamaXX to list six weird things about me.

1. When I start something I want to be left alone until I finish it.

2. if i have to go to more then one store i plan it out so I go to the stores on one side of the street then get the others on the way back on the other side of the street.

3. some think it's weird that at age 62 I go to sci-fi/ fantasy conventions (but those same someones think ANYONE that goes to them dresses up the part and is weird!... umm.. I don't dress up.)

4. I fear driving. (right now i have no drivers license) I don't know who I take after there, my mother loved to drive no matter how far or how long it took. The years I did drive you could call me the "white knuckled driver" and have to peel my fingers from the steering wheel.

5. I believe everyone until proved wrong.

6. I always wanted to build an "adult sized rocking horse with a real cowboy saddle on it"

I'm tagging everyone else who wants to play along

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Driving can be scary. However, facing fears encourages growth so I must brave the traffic of the local freeways and expressways every day. I just hope I am growing 'up' and not 'out'. ;)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bibi said...

I LOVE the idea of an adult size rocking horse (as one who never walks past a kid's slide in the park without zipping down it ;-)

6:35 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Jeff.. i hate driving, but drove a car a number of years because I had to work.. also drove a motorcycle a number of years!

Bibi... the rocking horse is because I love "cowboys and indians" stuff lol.. always wanted a saddle in my home but now i don't have a home of my own... did have a saddle in my apt. in Ca. for a while but never got to make the rocking horse for it

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home